Maintaining the humidifier
1. Ultrasonic humidifiers use pure water for humidification, because the water quality in many areas is hard, that is to say, the content of calcium and magnesium ions is high. In addition, some water purification agents such as bleaching powder are used in the water treatment of water plants. These ingredients are very unfavorable for humidification of humidifiers. , A part of calcium and magnesium ions are sprayed out with the water mist and dispersed on the surface of the object and the ground, forming a "white powder" scale after drying, and the other part is deposited on the surface of the transducer and the sink to form solid scale. It is purely caused, and after the surface of the transducer is fouled, it will affect the humidification effect, and even if it is not cleaned in time, it will cause the load of the transducer and burn out the transducer and the original electronic components.
2. Replace the old water in the water tank regularly. Because the water is stored for too long, the water quality will change. Therefore, do not put water in the water tank and sink when it is not used for a long time.
3. Do not add inferior additives (such as perfume) to the water tank, which will easily cause cracks in the water tank and the base of the water tank, which will affect the normal operation of the machine.
4. When storing the humidifier, please wash and dry the wetted parts, if it is placed in a ventilated place, then put it into the packing box. (Hint: Never use plastic bags for storage)
5. There are three points to pay attention to when cleaning the transducer: first, disconnect the power supply and operate.
Secondly, use a special cleaning agent to remove. When cleaning, drip 5-8 drops of cleaning fluid on the surface of the transducer. Of course, it should be increased or decreased according to the degree of scaling until the scale is removed. Note that hard tools can be used to force the descaling , So as not to scratch the transducer.
Finally: After cleaning, rinse the sink with clean water. When rinsing, do not let water flow into or splash into the inside of the base to avoid short circuit and damage the electronic components.
6. The water level float switch should also be checked during use. If the float becomes fouled and the weight increases, it will also lose the water-free automatic stop function, which will affect the normal operation of the machine.
7. Air duct cleaning, all kinds of humidifiers (in addition to electric heating type) have air moving devices. With this device, they have air inlets and air outlets. Long-term use of the air inlets will also cause dust to block and cause poor air intake. Directly affect the spread of water mist. The air inlet and outlet of the machine should be cleaned regularly.